The all new affiliate program plugin Easy Affiliate is the most comprehensive, secure, and modern affiliate program plugin in the world! If you've enjoyed using Affiliate Royale, get ready to be blown away by Easy Affiliate!
If you're a current user of Affiliate Royale, you can switch to the all new product Easy Affiliate for free by following the instructions below. When you switch, all of your settings, affiliates, transactions, clicks, payments, and other data will be safe, and you’ll be able to access them from within Easy Affiliate.
What's Included In the Mix
- Affiliate Application Process. You can now require that affiliates apply through an application form, then you can approve, reject, or ignore the application
- PayPal 1-Click Payouts. Pay your affiliates via PayPal directly from within the WordPress Dashboard
- Pro Dashboard. A full page SaaS-like dashboard for your affiliates
- Security. Cookies are secured with hash validation to prevent tampering, and there's a Fraud Prevention add-on to detect and prevent fraudulent clicks and sales
- Multiple Cart Item Commissions. For WooCommerce and EDD purchases, Easy Affiliate will track commissions on each individual cart item rather than the order total, allowing you to set a custom commission level or zero commission on individual products
- Add-ons. The following add-ons can be installed at Easy Affiliate > Add-ons (requires an active license):
- Commission Levels. Additional support for adding and removing commission levels (this was in Affiliate Royale core – if you were using more than one commission level you will need this add-on to add or remove commission levels)
- Commission Rules. Allows you to set rules to enable different commission amounts on different products, affiliates, and more
- Fraud Prevention. Detect and prevent fraudulent clicks and sales
- Marketing. Affiliates will be added to these services (if installed) when they sign up:
The AWeber marketing integration is not included in Easy Affiliate. We hope to have this available as an add-on later this year.
The supported eCommerce integrations in Easy Affiliate are:
- Easy Digital Downloads
If you've been using any of the following eCommerce integrations in Affiliate Royale, please be advised that they will not work in Easy Affiliate.
- Buy Now for Stripe
- WP E-Commerce
- Authorize.net ARB
- DigLabs Stripe Payments
- General (Pixel) Tracking
How to Switch to Easy Affiliate
Log in to your easyaffiliate.com account (using the same credentials as your affiliateroyale.com account), and download the latest version of the Easy Affiliate plugin. Next, go to Plugins > Add New, then upload and install the Easy Affiliate plugin zip file. After activating the plugin, you'll be redirected to the Setup Wizard to get started.
How to Roll Back to Affiliate Royale
We seriously doubt this will happen, but if something goes wrong or you want to rollback to Affiliate Royale, the process is easy. Simply deactivate Easy Affiliate and activate Affiliate Royale. Your affiliate program will run through Affiliate Royale again.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Support. We're here to help!
Important Note on Custom Code
If you have any custom PHP code that interacts with Affiliate Royale (e.g., using the PHP classes that begin with Wafp, such as WafpUser) the code will need to be changed or removed to avoid fatal errors. In Easy Affiliate, the classes are namespaced to begin with EasyAffiliate\. For example, WafpUser is now EasyAffiliate\Models\User.
If you have any custom styling for Affiliate Royale on the CSS classes that begin with Wafp, you may want to check if your custom styling is affected by the upgrade and fix it if necessary.